Detroit Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/09/2017
Job ID: JN -052017-3426
Job Category: Other
Our direct client in the Metro-Detroit area is looking to add a .NET Engineer on a direct-hire opportunity. The successful candidate will work in an agile environment with various business teams to build applications that run their company. The candidate must be a driven person that is addicted to seeing immediate results of his/her work and thrives on learning new things.
- Display complete understanding of multiple .NET technologies.
- Efficiently build system functionality collaborating with architects, and team leads.
- Build new programs to interface with current systems and supported business processes.
- Share feedback on the progress of team members primarily the software developers.
- Consult with senior leaders and department staff on technology upgrades.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years working with web-based technologies using Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong understanding of both SQL Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012.
- Experience working within an agile development environment is a must.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.