San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112019-4435
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is in need of an experienced Alliance Marketing Manager for an exciting long term contract opportunity.
- Develop annual and six-month comprehensive marketing plans and incorporate specific geography plans into the overall strategic partner marketing plan for specific alliance partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, partner programs and operations, vertical and industry marketing, finance, product management, PR/AR, industry events, sales enablement, business/corporate development and sales to guide the execution of alliance marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level
- To-Partner communications. Working closely with Global Partner Communications to create and deliver targeted communications to Partner+ ecosystem, as well as internal communications to sales and marketing teams
- Set, track and report progress around KPIs and ROI metrics, including regular read outs on the performance of partner marketing programs. Conduct quarterly marketing reviews (QMRs) with key alliance executive (internal and partner) to review success/progress, identify gaps and maintain executive alignment and support
- 5 years of relevant marketing experience with alliance and/or partner marketing and communications experience a requirement.
- Proven experience and expertise working with organizations such as Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Systems Integrators (SIs)
- Experience with Dreamweaver or similar HTML editing tool a plus
- Experience utilizing marketing automation platforms to deliver communications
- Strong communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes based plans, programs and execution
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing, and industry events
- Demonstrated revenue impact of partnerships and programs
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs and communications within budget and effectively manage multiple timelines
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!