Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/21/2017
Job ID: JN -052017-3434
Our Client, a retail giant, is looking for a Store Systems Business Analyst in its SF East Bay location for a contract to hire position. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for managing & coordinating complex projects and developing methods and procedures.
- Responsible for working with Project team to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, authors input and output requirements for varies systems/Projects.
- Liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other 3rd party Vendors s in the analysis, design, configuration, testing of Project life-cycle.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications.
- Manages Project life-cycles and artifacts as needed.
- Bachelor s degree
- 8+ years experience
- Working experience with store systems in a retail environment
- Work with vendors on enhancements and production issues
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!