San Mateo Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -072020-4496
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for a detail oriented, Clinical Project Associate to join their team in Foster City, CA.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Reviews and participates in the quality assurance of study documents or data.
- Assists with the development of study documents, forms or contents for study site binders.
- Processes drug return forms, order clinical trial supplies (such as Mini Protocols, PRO worksheets, drug return shipment labels).
- Completes eTMF filing following the filing structure.
- Completed reconciliation of eTMF filing.
- Manage administrative tasks to manage study activities.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Assists with drafting meeting agendas/minutes, handles distribution to team.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- May assist with monitoring visits report reviews or data line listing reviews under the direct supervision of senior staff.
- Travel may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- At least 1 year of practical experience
- Good verbal and written communication, Can Multi task, Organized
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Clinical Trial work experience and Total # of years: Site (i.e. SC/CRC, RC role), CRO,
and/or sponsor experience
- Trial Master File (TMF) experience
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!