Atlanta Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/06/2017
Job ID: JN -062017-3449
Our client, a global healthcare leader, has an immediate need for an Enterprise Configuration and Discovery Manager to join its Atlanta, GA operations.
This individual will act as the Lead configuration manager working in the Technology Services group serving the entire enterprise.
- Support, maintain, upgrade and Administer HP Universal Discovery and uCMDB ver 10.x software infrastructure in an enterprise global environment.
- Create standard and custom software and hardware discovery patterns and scan files
- Maintain and administer CI relationships discovered and logical topologies
- Configure uCMDB server, Data Flow Probes and Configuration Manager
- Configure discovery jobs to run on appropriate schedules to maintain discovery performance
- Configure and manage Service Modeling
- Generate adhoc reports from uCMDB
- Perform programming/scripting/packaging functions for example (software install/uninstall/Repair/Verify/Upgrade/Sync)
- Work closely with provisioning teams to ensure PC and Server provisioning includes proper provisioning of UD agent
- Work with system management team to continuously improve monitoring for HP Universal Discovery/uCMDB infrastructure, discovery jobs and functions
- Willing to learn new technology tools and applications for example ServiceNow integration and development.
- 5 years hands-on working experience; installing, administering, supporting and maintaining HP Universal Discovery uCMDB 10.x on Windows platform (HP Universal Discovery, HP DDMa/HP DDMi)
- Experience integrating Universal Discovery with HP Asset Manager
- 4 years hands-on working experience with Data Flow probe, agent and agentless discovery for Windows, Linux, Storage Array and Network devices and systems hardware and software, VCenter discovery, database and network layer two discovery. Experience with Public cloud discovery a plus.
- ITIL Certifications a Plus
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!