Phoenix Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/17/2017
Job ID: JN -072017-3469
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Network Engineer in its Phoenix AZ location for a long-term contract position. The successful candidate will primarily ensure the stability, integrity, security, and efficient operation of the company s information systems by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all systems.
- Provide deployment, support and administration for server technologies: Windows Server 2012 R2/2016
- Provide deployment, support and administration for Hypervisor technologies: VMware vSphere
- Provide deployment, support and administration for Hardware including: Dell PowerEdge, PowerVault, APC UPS, Cisco Networking and Cabling
- Provide deployment, support and administration for Software including: Backups (StorageCraft) and Monitoring (SolarWinds/N-Able)
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology
- A minimum of 5 years current working experience deploying and supporting Microsoft server and desktop technologies: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 7/8/10.
- A minimum of 5 years current working experience deploying and supporting Hypervisor technologies: VMware vSphere 5.x/6.x.
- A minimum of 5 years current working experience deploying and supporting Hardware/Software technologies: Dell/APC/Cisco and Backups/Monitoring.
- Proven experience with system security management.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols and Internet standards.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution experience.
- Competence with testing, flowchart, and data mapping tools and procedures, including Microsoft Visio.
- Ability to be on-call as needed.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!