Spokane Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/26/2017
Job ID: JN -062017-3462
Our Client, a pioneer in their industry, is looking for an Infrastructure PM in its Spokane, WA location for a long-term contract position. The successful candidate will primarily lead multi-disciplinary projects in IT.
- Drive the plan of execution for design, physical buildout and implementation of IT infrastructure for manufacturing operations
- Work closely with manufacturing operations to identify and communicate needs, building strategies and plans to implement
- Lead IT and 3rd party subject matter experts to ensure delivery against plan
- Manage the transition from implantation to sustaining IT support and operations
- PMP Project Management certification
- 8+ years of project management experience
- Working knowledge of networking, system infrastructure, operational support, structured cabling systems, network facilities, electrical, etc.
- Strong Project Management skills using MS Project and other tools
- Exceptional people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent presentation skills
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!