Los Angeles Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082020-4512
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for a Lab Technician to join their team in El Segundo.
- Perform a variety of routine laboratory duties
- Conducts laboratory support functions such as stocking and distributing supplies and equipment.
- Perform simple technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years lab experience
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP, SOPs and quality control processes
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other applications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs and work with dry ice and LN2 freezers
- Ability to use personal computer to perform simple tasks
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!