San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/13/2017
Job ID: JN -042017-3407
Our client, a global life sciences leader, has an immediate need for a Level II IT Security Analyst to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
This individual will work as a lead within the IT Incident Response Team.
- Technical leadership for cyber security and incident response; including event correlation, malware/threat analysis and incident management
- Cyber Security threat and vulnerability analysis
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, working in a globally distributed team working closely with cross-functional groups
- On call rotation for after-hours support
- Network Security Monitoring experience; tuning IDS/IPS, SIEM
- Acted as a lead in a security operations or incident response team
- Forensic or malware analysis experience
- Penetration Experience testing
- Strong communication with the ability to document technical details clearly and concisely
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!