Austin-Round Rock-San Marcos Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -062023-4806
Our client, a leader in technology, is looking for a Multimedia Engineer to join their team. This is a 1 year contract opportunity that offers a hybrid schedule and can work from one of their offices in Palo Alto, CA, Austin, TX or Atlanta, GA. This person will be delivering high-quality audio-visual engineering and infrastructure solutions to facilitate seamless collaboration. You will work in a highly collaborative environment with various teams, such as Engineering, Operations, and Product.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all aspects of audio visual engineering and deployments - including design engineering, software packaging, firmware stability checks, RCA checks, API and MSI package development and Integrations to audio visual devices
- Responsible for remote/ onsite engineering and deployment, configuration and testing of audio-visual systems to support new and existing engineering works and deployments across offices, in line with the established regional and global standards
- Managing effective communications both internally (within VMware including with the IT project delivery manager, real estate teams, network teams, etc.) and externally (with AV system integrators, design partners, programmers, consultants, OEMs, etc.)
- Coordinating multiple projects concurrently & ensure appropriate metrics and reporting are in place to track execution milestones and finance forecasts
- Build and maintain documentations such as architectural packages, system schematics/ line drawings, infrastructure drawings, etc.
- Support and manipulate codes & configuration for AV equipment
Nice to have
- Experienced in Information Technology with an emphasis on multimedia/ audio visual technologies and related engineering and project management
- Strong experience with audio & video conferencing technologies preferably Zoom Rooms including how Zoom and different multimedia solutions can work together
- Experienced in AV design engineering and project management interfacing with internal partners and external vendors across multiple projects and geographies
- Hands-on experience with installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of AV equipment
- Strong experience with video conference endpoints, integrated audio-visual systems, wired/ wireless microphones, control systems, digital signage, etc.
- Good understanding of software packaging, network technologies & networked AV solutions
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a highly dynamic & ever-changing environment
- Manage clear, concise communication and strong ownership in dealing with project responsibilities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including negotiations and vendor management skills
- CTS, PMP certifications a plus
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!