Our client, a global technology company, has an immediate need for a Network Site Cloud Engineer. This role will be based remotely.
- Work in Dev Ops capacity, managing the cloud network (AWS and GCP)
- Collaborate with other team members and leaders to educate them best practices
- Design and implement new solutions
- Participate in rotating on-call support
- Provide tier 3 and 4 support
Interpersonal and Team Requirements:
- 8+ years of Data Center and/or Cloud Networking Experience in public cloud services facing environments
- Expert level platform experience with Juniper, Arista, and/or Cisco
- Expert Level Routing Protocol experience in BGP and OSPF
- Expert Level AWS Network knowledge. VPC, Subnets, Route-tables, NAT-Gateway, Security Groups, VPN, BGP, ELB/ALB/NLB
- Expert Level Firewall experience with Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and Cisco Platforms
- Working level knowledge of Multiprotocol BGP and Carrier MPLS/VRF solutions
- Working level knowledge of load balancing and CDN technologies
- Working level Experience using automation to provision network constructs in both traditional data center and cloud environments
- General Experience operating within environments compliant with PCI, SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO27000 or equivalent
- General Experience creating and maintaining metrics in order to design, maintain, and alter new and existing network deployments
- Infrastructure as Code very nice to have
- Strong communication skills in order to work effectively within and across organizational structure
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to operate systematically under stress
- Commitment to embracing DevOps mindset and foster partnerships leading to optimization and efficiency throughout the organization
- Highly accountable and willing to take ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner
- Strong commitment to mentoring and increasing the capabilities of all team members
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!