Nassau-Suffolk Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/20/2017
Job ID: JN -062017-3457
Job Category: Manufacturing - Engineering
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Product Engineer in its Long Island location. The successful candidate will own and drive all facets of new product development.
- Own product development from design through production
- Work with a wide range of internal groups to ensure a success product launch
- Interface with internal teams and external suppliers to resolve both technical and non-technical issues
- Drive continuous improvement in both product quality and cost
- B.S. in Engineering or IT
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Excellent communications, both verbal and written
- Experience leading a team in the full life-cycle of product development
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics and processing
Nice to have
- Packaging technology knowledge
- Working knowledge of semiconductor supply chain
- Experience with Microsoft Access
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!