Vivo is seeking an entry-level Sales Development Representative support and contribute to our rapidly expanding growth! Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: We Get People. With a winning confidence and innate enthusiasm for a job well done, the Sales Development Representative will assist with growing our prospective clients by using our proven strategies for marketing Vivo s services via email, calls, and research.
- Aggressively use phone, email and other sales & marketing tools to generate a potential client list for Vivo.
- Willing to make 100s of cold calls a day and development conversation to get further information.
- Work with BDMs to further candidates and target accounts.
- Be a leader and valued contributor to the sales team to generate meetings with new potential customers and contribute to pipeline growth.
- Record and track activities; leverage the tools and technologies (e.g. Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg, and more) that will be available to you to help you succeed at work.
- Collaborate with management on meeting company-wide goals and targets.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Bachelor s degree
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Attentive listening skills
- Ability to execute and deliver towards meeting company goals
- Customer-centric attitude with excellent communication skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Not afraid to work fast and ask questions
What you ll enjoy:
Vivo offers a competitive base salary with a generous sales compensation plan (uncapped) and a wide range of company benefits including: Medical/Dental, Vision and 401k with company match.