Job Number: JN -062023-4809
Our client, a leader in technology is looking for a Senior Business/Requirements Analyst to support their Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) initiative. In this role, you will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the needs of project stakeholders. You will act as a liaison between managers, stakeholders, and engineering teams, translating the CMMC scope into an implementable plan for IT and security engineers. This is a remote, 6 month contract opportunity.
- Proficient in creating user stories using JIRA
- Extensive experience as a Requirements Analyst for Information Technology projects
- Strong background in gathering requirements for IT/Software-related scope, preferably in complex matrix organizations
- 7+ years of experience in roles such as Data Analyst, Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, or Requirements Analyst
- Experience collecting requirements for projects with a heavy emphasis on Security or Compliance/Government-related initiatives
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders, users, documents, existing systems, or market research.
- Validate requirements to ensure they meet the expectations and needs of stakeholders and users.
- Manage requirements by documenting, tracing, baselining, and controlling them throughout the project lifecycle.
- Communicate requirements effectively to ensure understanding and agreement among all project participants.
- Improve requirements by evaluating, measuring, and continuously refining and optimizing the requirements process.
- Act as a liaison between managers, stakeholders, and engineering teams.
- Translate the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) scope into an implementable plan for IT and security engineers.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis, produce comprehensive reports, and bridge communication between stakeholders and the IT workforce.
- Document requirements using tools such as flowcharts and Unified Modeling Language notation.
- Create graphic models, storyboards, and user stories to capture and record system requirements.
- Communicate with project stakeholders regarding test results and changes to the end-product requirements.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!