New Jersey All,
Post Date: 05/24/2017
Job ID: JN -052017-3440
Our exciting, fast growing client is in need of a Senior Java Developer for a 6 month contract to hire position at its Jersey City, NJ office. The Senior Java Developer will perform complex software design tasks and will provide thought leadership on the design, development, build, deploy and maintenance of complex systems/products/projects.
- Performs product design & troubleshooting exercises of extremely high complexity which require extensive research and analysis.
- Leads system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Leads moderate to highly complex programming tasks, providing review of various development tasks and documentation.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- A key contributor in client/technology interactions in the development of technology solutions.
- Leads the troubleshooting of complex problems in development and production environments, ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years of Java / J2EE programming experience.
- Experience with Java 7 and Java 8 language constructs and features.
- Recent experience with developing web services (SOAP/REST), XML integration, XML SOAP, and/or Web Services/SOA Solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of application development and UI frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts, JDBC, JMS, and Ajax.
- Experience in AngularJS structural framework for dynamic web apps.
- Experience with database software Oracle 11g/12c and MS SQL Server.
- API integration experience like Transunion TUNA XML API.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.