San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/22/2017
Job ID: JN -032017-3395
Our client, a global technology leader, has an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer to join its Silicon Valley operations.
- Identify business requirements by establishing personal rapport with actual, potential and internal clients.
- Design, develop, test, and document scalable, high-quality business applications.
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Collaborate with other cross platform team members to build effective integrations.
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews.
- Access and manipulate various web and local data sources such as relational databases, SOAP and RESTful API calls.
- Work with business requirement stakeholders to design, develop and refine the graphical user experience of an application.
- Confirms program operation by conducting unit, system and integration tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes as necessary.
- Prepare project related documentation, GAP analysis, functional specifications, design specifications, and complete development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms during different stages of a project.
- Communicate project status and needs to the team and project lead to minimize any impact of change.
- Debug, log and track issues.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- 7+ years in C#/.Net experience within team environments and large implementations.
- Strong MySQL experience.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of integrated flows for customer support processes.
- Must be able to work with a team and support a common code base; adhering to coding standards and deployment processes.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to new programming languages and technologies on an as-needed basis.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!