San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -042023-4802
Our client, a leader in technology, is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to joins its team in Palo Alto, CA. This person has a strong understanding and working knowledge around quote to cash and SaaS/Subscription models to support their ongoing projects. This is a 12 month contract opportunity and requires an individual to be onsite 2-3 times a week.
- BA/BS Degree
- 10 years of experience with ERP s
- Experience working within product management track during post implementation
- Prior experience in SAP (SD or BRIM) or other ERPs in Product/Pricing domain
- Working knowledge of boundary systems such as SFDC (CPQ) and any revenue recognition tools (ASC606)
- Working knowledge of end-to-end process areas within quote to cash, products/pricing and quoting and revenue recognition.
- Experience working on ERP migration projects, integrations and data
- Prior experience in a customer facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Act as a bridge between business and IT, understanding business requirements and pain points and translating them to IT and QA through user stories.
- Experience working on ERP migration projects, integrations and data migration is highly desirable
- Understand requirements reading through user stories, end to end processes, identifying any gaps in the processes and documenting process flows in Visio, PowerPoint, Miro or any other tool.
- Understand and document end to end flows within ERP and boundary system
- Support ongoing Tier1 and Tier2 projects and help with UAT
- Support cross functional business stakeholders through effective communication both verbal and written.
- Participate in scrum calls, track RAID items and coordinate with product managers and PMO
- Monitor & track testing deliverables, creating Test Scenarios/Test Plans/Test scripts, defect management and work to resolve defects during UAT and attending and participating in all meetings related to testing.
- Lead UAT activities, including coordinating with business stakeholders, UAT leads/IT, pre-UAT validations, supporting testing and post implementation support.
- Create and run reports in business objects or other reporting tools to run ad-hoc reports.
- Create sample data for testing and files, for data migrations.
Nice to have
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Familiarity with order management, billing and invoicing
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!