Detroit Metro Area,
Post Date: 08/09/2017
Job ID: JN -082017-3483
Our exciting, fast growing global client is in need of a Senior Network Administrator on a 6 month contract position at its Ann Arbor headquarters. A thirst to deep dive into technology, become an expert on the cutting edge of an industry, and the ability to share ideas your with colleagues is a must.
- Manage and assist in designing centralized logging, monitoring, and alerting system.
- Manage technical controls to ensure security of endpoints, servers, and network.
- Manage backups, replication, and other disaster recovery components.
- Design and manage centralized software patching system.
- Manage network equipment such as switches, firewalls, and routers.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years in network administration.
- Hands-on experience with Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco routers and switches and Meraki access points.
- Experience with AWS or Linux administration is a big plus.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.