Denver Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/24/2017
Job ID: JN -052017-3441
Our Client, a giant in the industry, is looking for a Sr. Network Engineer in its Denver Metro location for a long-term contract position. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for the architecture, design and deployment of scalable/reliable network services.
- Design, deploy and support SD-WAN/SDN, NFV, Orchestration and automation in the infrastructure
- Develop infrastructure roadmaps, feasibility studies and collaborate with IT peer architecture groups
- Identify, recommend and lead continuous network improvement
- Responsible to be the 3rd level escalation for the network group
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or Engineering
- 8+ yrs. experience as a Network Engineer (LAN, WAN, Wireless, SD-WAN)
- Industry certifications: CCNP, CCIE, PCNSE
- In depth understanding of network protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IPSEC, HSRP, VDV,802.11, 802.1xm, SNMP
- Excellent communications, presentation and documenting skills
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!