Denver Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/22/2017
Job ID: JN -052017-3435
Our Client, a giant in the industry, is looking for a Unified Communications Engineer in its Denver Metro location for a long-term contract position. The successful candidate will primarily support and manage the Lync/Skype for Business infrastructure for a distributed environment.
- Provide Tier 3 and 4 support for the Lync/SKB environment
- Produce documentation and operational guides
- Implementation across multiple geographies
- Develop and test mission critical enterprise solutions and implement in multi-geographic locations
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ yrs. of technical experience (Sys admin, Systems Integration, and Networking)
- Expertise with MS Skype for Business 2015/Lync 2013
- Expertise in Skype Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a WAN infrastructure
- Experience with reporting and monitoring tools to optimize and troubleshoot
- Powershell, other scripting tools, network diagnostics tools
- Strong customer service skills
Nice to have
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Certifications: MCSE, SFB, Lync, CCNA, CVoice
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!