Detroit Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/22/2017
Job ID: JN -062017-3458
Our direct client in the Metro-Detroit area is looking to add a Web Administrator on 6 month contract to hire opportunity. The Web Administrator will be responsible for installing and configuring web and application server software. The proper candidate must be equipped to handle a variety of technology issues. This opportunity will eventually evolve into a Wed Development role.
- Install and configure web and application server software.
- Administer policies and standards related to security and technical implementation guidance.
- Debugging, troubleshooting & root cause analysis of production issues
- Coordination of performance and stability fixes with Development Team
- Maintain system documentation.
- Interact with users to assist with problem solving.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have strong understanding of PHP.
- Advanced knowledge of web hosting and amazon load balancer.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you. Vivo - We Get People!