San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032018-3614
Our client, a fast paced automotive start-up, has an immediate need for an ALM Systems Administrator (Polarion) to join its Silicon Valley, CA operations. This individual will work with a team of automotive engineers and IT infrastructure engineers to customize, maintain and advance the organization s Polarion instance.
- User training, development of how-to's and process improvement
- Modification of User Role and Access Permissions
- Updating template/project configurations, workflows, and work item meta data
- Coordinate security and software updates with internal IT and Siemens
- Addressing backup, performance, and archiving of data with internal IT and Siemens
- Developing dashboards and Live Reports that support engineering and management needs
- Handling ticket reporting through Siemens GTAC
- Work with external suppliers for Polarion on-boarding and training as part of a supplier portal within Polarion
- Coordinate with internal IT and 3rd party supplier IT to handle onboarding/setup
- Work with internal engineering teams to define and implement processes that support the following activities for information stored within Polarion:
- Approvals and signoff
- Configuration management
- Change management
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using Polarion or other ALM tool within a regulated industry (medical device, aerospace, financial, automotive, etc)
- 5+ years Systems Administration experience
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, and a demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on new technologies and technical issues
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!