San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032020-4467
Our fast-growing San Francisco/Bay Area based client is in need of an AWS Workspaces VDI Engineer for a long term contract position.
- Manage AWS VDI infrastructure for secure endpoint environment
- Build and maintain Windows image for VDI
- Configuration Management for Windows VDI endpoints using industry-standard tools to meet Security requirements
- Administer enterprise software including deployment and package management as it pertains to the AWS VDI
- Write scripts/policies that automate application and settings distribution using internal tools
- Manage transition plans for major upgrades or patches
- Partner with the Security Engineering leads to coordinate efforts, initiatives, and roadmaps
- Diagnose and investigate unique and complex systemic problems
- Work proficiently with minimal daily guidance and bring mature seasoned skills when working with production systems
- Extensive knowledge of AWS Workspaces
- Experience with implementing security standards and compliance across a large enterprise organization
- 5+ years experience of providing application support and engineering
- Experience using Splunk for reporting and dashboards
- Experience with DevOps platforms such as Puppet/Chef/etc.
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long term requirements
- Passionate about technology and solving IT operations-focused problems
- Ability to work effectively with team members, peers, and others in and outside the organization to accomplish goals, objectives and to identify and resolve problems
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!