Boulder Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -012021-4551
Our fast-growing technology client is in need of an Alliance Marketing Manager in their Boulder, CO location.
- Lead marketing efforts directly supporting key strategic alliances. You will help support the marketing strategy and lead marketing execution working with the Global Strategic Alliance Marketing Lead, to reach marketing goals aligned to the business objectives and targets of the Global Strategic Alliances organization. You will be an important point of contact for the Alliances sales team globally
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partner contacts, alliance directors and internal stakeholders to help further the relationship and joint marketing opportunities
- Work with various internal groups and partner teams to build integrated marketing plans. This fast-paced, high-growth environment will require you to prioritize effectively, and balance a sizeable workload while not losing site of tactical execution requirements
- Work with marketing and sales teams both internally and at the partner to document, optimize and report on lead nurture efforts
- Set, track and report progress around KPIs and ROI metrics, including regular reporting on the performance of partner marketing programs. Conduct monthly and quarterly marketing reviews (QMRs) with key alliance executives (internal and partner) to review success/progress, identify gaps and maintain executive alignment and support
- Work with the partner communications and internal field enablement teams to communicate to partners, sales and other internal company audiences. Dynamic and engaging content, presentations and conversations are a must
- Build and execute plans and programs with global scale in mind. You will regularly work with the global teams and key stakeholders in AMER, APAC, EMEA and PubSec
- Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, partner programs and operations, vertical and industry marketing, finance, product management, marketing operations, PR/AR, industry events, sales enablement, business/corporate development and sales to guide the execution of alliance marketing and awareness programs globally
- To-Partner communications. Working closely with Global Partner Communications to create and deliver targeted communications to our Partner+ ecosystem, as well as internal communications to sales and marketing teams
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience with alliance and/or partner marketing and communications experience is preferred
- Proven experience and expertise working with organizations such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Systems Integrators (SIs)
- Strong communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes based plans, programs and execution
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing, and industry events
- Demonstrated revenue impact of partnerships and programs
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs and communications within budget and effectively manage multiple timelines
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!