San Mateo Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -072020-4493
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for a Research Associate to join their team in Foster City, CA.
- Conduct high-quality image-based data analysis, and generate detailed reports to support internal decision making
- Evaluate and implement new computational approaches in digital pathology to support understanding of histopathological endpoints
- Ensure integrity and deadline-driven timely completion of analysis workflows, data package generation, and report submission
- Graduate degree (MSc or PhD) in biological science/engineering or in a field related to signal/image processing, pattern recognition, and/or computer vision
- Programming skills and experience with one or more of CellProfiler, Fiji, OME, OpenCV, Aperio, HALO, Visiopharm or Definiens is highly desirable.
- Experience with whole-slide imaging in support of histopathology data collection and analysis is preferred.
- Specific expertise in predictive modeling using statistical and machine learning methods is a plus.
- Experience in manipulating and analyzing large internal, public and commercial datasets and with visualization is a plus
- Experience in deep learning and convolutional neural networks and its applications to image processing and computer vision is a plus
- Familiarity with cell biology and microscopy is a plus
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!