Dallas Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -012019-3834
Our client, a leader in the industry, has an immediate need for a Business Analyst for a long term contract position in their Irving, TX location.
- Core member of SAP application development team responsible for delivery of new SAP service functionality
- Document all SAP processes
- Work closely with the business to clarify requirements and design
- Partners with other team member to design and develop functionality that address business functional requirements
- Confirms assumptions and the recommended approach with Business SMEs and Solution managers
- Makes and tests configuration changes to SAP modules to reflect the functional design decisions that were made
- Partners with other team members and IT stakeholders to ensure successful deployment and early life support of service changes
- Works as a member of an integrated team to deliver new functionality that addresses business requirements as specified in SDP s, User Stories, and RFC s
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through SAP and associated information systems
- Collaborates closely with business subject matter experts (SMEs), Solution managers and Users to identify, define and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Bachelor s Degree
- 4+ years in business analysis, requirements definition, and building SAP systems solutions
- Superior collaboration and communication skills ability to develop productive relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; lead without formal authority; guide teams to appropriate outcomes.
- Documentation specialist for analysis and design
- Multiple lifecycle SD implementations or 4+ years SAP SD experience
- Experience with analysis on full life cycle implementations
- Ability to travel internationally
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!