Job Number: JN -032023-4795
Our client, a global life sciences organization, is looking for a hybrid Buyer/Business Analyst to support the Clinical Development Operations with analysis of a wide variety of metrics such has current headcount, headcount mapping and trends. This person has experience working in clinical research and has in-depth knowledge of FSP pricing. For the right individual, this is a remote, long term contract opportunity.
- Collection, tracking, processing, analysis, and reporting of data of the SOW s defined by the assessment of the CDO teams
- Support the selection of vendors based upon your analysis of metrics and analytical measurements associated with performance
- Create effective reporting and visualizations for the vendor performance metrics
- Facilitates the resolution of escalations
- Collaborates and contributes cross-functionally and acts as a representative of VSM (Vendor Strategy Management) for process efficiencies and continuous improvements
- Applies attention to detail in the review and negotiation of service agreements by aid in the development of reports pertaining to risk assessment, gap analysis, and future trends
- Participates in ongoing market analysis for current and new service providers aligned with CDO strategy
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- 5 years pharmaceutical or healthcare industry (e.g. pre-clinical, clinical operations, clinical systems, finance, R&D or procurement)
- Minimum 3 years direct procurement/purchasing/business analysis/business analytics
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university
- Experience supporting pharmaceutical R&D
- Ability to manage a range of priorities to delivery and out of critical path for study start-up
- Prior work with a matrixed and decentralized teams, around clinical trial and drug development projects
- Experience with working with international/global organizations
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.