San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032020-4468
Our client, a global life sciences organization, has an immediate need for a Sr. Business Continuity Consultant to join its San Francisco Peninsula CA operations.
- Execute business continuity strategic and operational roadmaps and program goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain Business Continuity Program documentation, including tools and templates
- Coordinate with site / business functions to perform Business Continuity Program activities such as Business Impact Assessment (BIA) to identify and document recovery requirements for critical business functions / processes
- Coordinate with site / business function to ensure that recovery strategies and BC Plans are developed and exercised
- Facilitate or oversee BC Plan exercising process, procedures, and After-Action reports
- Define, monitor, and gather data to show achievement of key Business Continuity Program performance indicators (KPI) targets in order to report accomplishments and gaps / deficiencies to management
- Establish or collect documented evidence of compliance to ensure the BC Program is audit ready
- Coordinate and provide oversight of documentation and maintenance of BC plans for locations worldwide
- In the event of an incident support the coordination and communication of business recovery activities and status communications
- Execute the business continuity program roadmap
- Work closely with BC Program service providers and contingent workers; monitor their adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs); deliver effective feedback to ensure high levels of service to internal business partners
- Act in the role of author, or reviewer for documentation related to the business continuity program
- Develop and facilitate training on the use of business continuity and crisis management tools, strategies, standards and procedures
- Knowledge of business impact assessments, risk management, business process recovery planning, crisis management and disaster recovery planning processes
- Experience with facilitating and leading risk assessments for various functions within a life sciences organization
- Experience with leading, planning and maturing annual plan exercises
- Experience with business continuity databases and automated notification systems (e.g. Fusion Risk Management and Everbridge)
- Experience with production supply chain management
- Knowledge of BC and CM technologies and processes for continuous improvement opportunities
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry experience preferred
- Strong organization, planning, and program/project management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent and responsive
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, facilitation and diplomacy skills
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor s degree (or international equivalent) in a related field
- Certifications highly desired (MBCP, CBCP, ABCP, CRISC)
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!