San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/23/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-3595
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is in need of an experienced Business Process Analyst for an exciting contract opportunity. If you love documenting things like as is and to be , this is the role for you.
- Discover and document all existing processes throughout Marketing Operations, Sales and Fulfillment functions
- Map workflow and interdependencies
- Perform and report on gap analysis
- Gather to be needs
- Provide input on work process redesign to reduce risk, optimize process flow and eliminate failures
- Minimum of ten years of experience in business analysis with at least 3 years of business process documentation and design experience
- Bachelor s degree in a related field, such as Business, Operations, or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of three years of experience developing and managing business process mapping projects
- High-level interpersonal skills. Able to work collaboratively and tactfully with multi-disciplinary and diverse teams across department lines, management levels, and business entities.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in understandable terms to all levels of staff.
- Must possess the ability to apply quantitative and qualitative process improvement techniques and perform advanced data analysis.
- Excellent reasoning, problem solving, prioritization, analytical and business judgement.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!