Job Number: JN -072023-4812
The Change Management Lead role offers an exciting opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company and be part of the Culture and Change Lifecycle team. As an Enablement Lead, you will play a key role in executing people-oriented change management strategies to support colleagues during significant technological and operational transformations. This is a remote, contract opportunity.
- Design, create, and update enablement material to support colleagues during organizational change and technological transformations. This includes training decks, quick reference guides (QRGs), one-pagers, training videos, simulations, interactive PDFs, and other relevant resources.
- Gather information from diverse sources, such as JIRA epics/stories, requirements from Change Management impact assessment sessions, solution demos, UI mockups, discussions with product managers, process owners, and subject matter experts.
- Collaborate with the change lead to craft monthly/quarterly enablement strategies and change plans aligned with the company's strategic priorities.
- Take ownership of all enablement projects within the program. This involves gathering requirements, conducting interviews with stakeholders, and designing training solutions that meet the needs of different teams and individuals.
- Regularly update and maintain enablement assets, ensuring they remain relevant and up-to-date for ongoing releases and changes.
- Engage with cross-functional teams, including Communications Specialists and OCM Change Lead, to ensure coordinated efforts in delivering enablement material and promoting organizational change effectively.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the client s ecosystem, business model, portfolio, and customer base. Be able to articulate the company's story, priorities, and program relevance.
- Be adaptable and flexible in accommodating PST time zone working hours occasionally to meet project needs and collaborate effectively with the team.
- 5-7 years of experience in Training Enablement / Change Management.
- Experience in Go to Market, Lead to Cash, Sales, and Sales Operations.
- Proficiency in Lightening Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, and Captivate.
- Ability to develop enablement material, training guides, and training videos.
- Familiarity with Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams, SharePoint), Slack, and IT tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and produce results efficiently.
- Flexibility to work early AM or late PM occasionally to accommodate the PST time zone.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!