San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-3757
Our client, a leader in technology is seeking an experienced Organizational Change Manager, who will be responsible for managing and delivering large scale enterprise wide change initiatives, system conversions, and cross-functional business process transformation initiatives.
- Develop and lead Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities across a large cyber security company
- Apply change management methodologies and tools in developing and executing an OCM strategy for multiple projects.
- Identify and develop key relationships with Sr. Program Sponsors/Influencers in developing a successful Change Network.
- Provide recurring status updates to Sr. Leadership and other project governance committees.
- Support Change Teams with an actionable deliverable plan for key change management levers: Change Strategy, Stakeholder Assessments, Communications Plan, Training Plan and Metric Monitor & Control Plan.
- Provide hands-on execution with Stakeholder Assessment deliverables including identification and impact analysis.
- Support the design, development and delivery of communications and training activities as required.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Strong knowledge of industry including products, processes, platforms and systems
- 3-5 years of experience in organizational change management methodology, techniques, and tools, with proven skills managing project issues and risks to acceptable resolution. A
- Ability to lead project teams and at the same time have a willingness to take on project tasks as needed to keep projects on track
- Inter-departmental collaboration skills necessary to build relationships across business, technology, and operations, spanning multiple lines of business
- Experience with business process analysis, documentation, and ability to implement process improvements
- Very strong oral communication, written and presentation skills
- Skilled at consensus building and conflict resolution management
- Ability to influence results without authority
- Willingness to demonstrate and teach basic project management and process improvement techniques to others
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
Nice to Have
- Change management certification or designation desired
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!