San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-3757
Our leading technology company client is looking for an experienced Organizational Change Management Consultant, to develop and implementing a change management strategy for a large-scale, enterprise-wide technology program. The successful candidate will serve as a point of contact for organizational change management activities, including communication strategies and plans.
- Develop and executes overall change management strategies around complex technology initiatives by utilizing proven change management methodologies and techniques
- Lead technology and organizational transformation change initiatives, partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure the goals and objectives of the initiatives are met
- Conduct organizational needs assessments and stakeholder analyses, document business processes and systems, and facilitate the transformation from "current state" to "desired state
- Utilize proven analytical tools for readiness assessments, focus groups, impact assessments, risk assessments, performance metrics, and balanced scorecards
- Design and deliver communications and stakeholder engagement plans, including identification and definition of methods and channels in order to drive the correct behavioral and organizational changes
- Manages numerous program and project deliverables across multiple areas of a client organization and ensures timely completion within budget
- Bachelor s Degree with 8-plus years of experience in executing change management initiatives including but not limited to organizational change, business process management, systems implementations/conversions, enterprise risk, and operational excellence
- Experienced in working on enterprise-wide initiatives for complex, global organizations
- Strong grounding in at least one widely used program/project management and change management methodology or framework, and an ability to be flexible and adapt to new methodologies
- Access to a wide range of program/project management and change management tools and templates
- Exceptional project and change management skills in scoping, designing, and delivering business and IT transformational activities
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills, including identifying and authoring changes to related business processes, procedures, and standards
- Integrity and respect for people and opinions
- Dedication to client service
- Ability to think in complex and ever-changing situations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems, execute on initiatives and transfer knowledge
NICE TO HAVE:
- Strong working knowledge of Agile methodologies, principles and terms
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!