San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/20/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-3616
Our client, a fast paced automotive start-up, has an immediate need for an Client Services Engineer, Audio Visual to join its Silicon Valley, CA operations.
- Manage, improve, and maintain all AV gear
- Act as point-of-contact for all AV related issues
- Efficiently communicate via email and chat
- Manage a fluctuating ticket queue, prioritize urgent tickets, and ensure tickets are addressed
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- Interest or experience in AV maintenance, client services, and common troubleshooting techniques
- Strong interest in computers and AV equipment is required
- 2+ years experience working in an IT related field is preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!