San Mateo Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092023-4820
Our client, in the autonomous vehicle space is looking for a Client Services Technician to join its team. This person will provide support to employee-facing technical services. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, managing escalations, and working closely with Client Service Engineers to improve our services.
- Provide Tier 1/2 support for all end user technology services while in-person, or remote via Jira Service Desk and Slack.
- Deploy and maintain end user computers and peripherals.
- Maintain conference rooms, printers, flex desks, vending machines, and other office equipment.
- Create, manage, and troubleshoot accounts and access via Active Directory.
- Assist Client Service Engineers with client-side projects to improve security, increase efficiency, or improve user experience.
- Occasional travel within Bay Area to assist other office locations
Expected hourly pay range
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar IT Support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Active Directory, Google Workspace products, or similar platforms.
- Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills (VPN, DHCP, DNS).
- Windows, Ubuntu, and macOS troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or similar ticketing and wiki services preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!