Dallas Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082020-4502
Our fast-growing technology client is in need of a Sr. Cloud Security Engineer to work remote
- Manage Cloud Security readiness for multiple SaaS offerings under a single Product.
- Security advocate for a single cloud Product, managing various engagements and meetings that include the Ops SRE and various Security teams.
- Work directly with the Ops SRE teams to assess each cloud services current security status, asses security gaps, apply a risk rating for each gap, and provide solutions to mitigate or cure each gaps and risk.
- Lead the way for adoption of security standards and align current security configurations against baseline.
- Interact with Security Operations, Vulnerability Management, Security Architects, IAM Architects, GRC, Resiliency team members to learn the Cloud Security landscape and get work done.
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards in JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, PowerBI, etc. showing security readiness of SaaS offerings.
- Single gate of entry for SaaS security questions and connection with additional teams as necessary for resolution.
- Bachelor s degree in information systems or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a global information security, information technology (cloud concentration) or information risk management related role.
- 3+ years of coding / development experience. Expertise with python scripting, building/using Terraform, automation of data collection, automation of workflow items.
- Familiar with architectural concepts of any one of the major public IaaS providers (AWS or Azure preferred).
- Experience with cloud computing service offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Software as a Service, and container technologies.
- Demonstrated experience working with DevOps or SecDevOps tooling (JIRA, confluence, Git, Jenkins, etc.), processes, and culture.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing cloud security controls and frameworks for financial services organization or organizations with similar information security needs and requirements.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization and acrossdiverse cultural and linguistic barriers, exercising sound judgement under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CRISC highly desirable.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!