San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -012019-3832
Our client, a global life sciences leader, has an immediate need for a Cognos Reports Developer to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- Work in Cognos to pull standard reports that are already set up from requestors.
- Work directly with business users and functional analysts and in comprehending business requirements and modeling appropriate Business Analytics metrics and KPI reports to meet these requirements.
- Develop SQL to validate the data in reports and ETL.
- Lead and participate in new development requests, enhancements, and project initiatives.
- Recommend improvement to existing Cognos reports and help fine tune reports for optimal performance
- Analyze requirements, design solutions and deliver solutions in combination with data warehouse/ETL architects and developers.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Cognos experience a plus, if not must have experience with pulling reports in another platform such as OBIEE, BusinessObjects, Crystal Reports
- 3+ years acting as Data or Reporting Analyst
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!