Job Number: JN -012024-4837
Our large international SaaS client has a need for Customer Success/Customer Marketing Associate to join the Customer Marketing organization for a long-term contract, based in Singapore.
The successful Customer Success/Customer Marketing Primary will be responsible for:
- Coordinating customer success and adoption Live on virtual and in-person events in the region.
- Working closely with the central team and coordinate with the regions on speakers, scheduling, promotion and metrics.
- Coordinate with regional campaigns team to integrate Customer Success and Adoption marketing activities within existing regional marketing activities, including build out segmentation to drive adoption to expand campaigns
- Coordinate communication on releases & upgrade activities, as well as support pilot loyalty and partner initiatives.
- Prepare quarterly metrics and business reviews/planning in region.
- This role will report to the global renewals manager, but dotted line and integrated within the region.
- Experience in events management and email marketing a must
- Strong project management skills good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytics skills with a passion for data
- Keen interest in digital and community engagement
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience in email marketing or marketing campaigns a plus
- Able to build collaborative cross-functional relationships with a variety of teams
- Can-do, scrappy, creative spirit, with a desire to own projects from start to finish.
- Self-starter with initiative, attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Quick, yet thoughtful and decision-making skills; knows when to ask questions, when to act, when to escalate, and when to ask for help
- Openness to work in fast paced work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously, balancing strategy and hands-on work and to thrive in an ambiguous dynamic environment
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!