San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -022019-3860
Our industry-leading client, is looking for a Solutions Architect to evaluate for their Enterprise Information Management solution. This is a contract opportunity, to be based at the San Francisco office.
- Participate in the analysis and review of business requirements and the design of solutions.
- Work closely with the business units to understand current processes, and ensure proper documentation of as-is and to-be state
- Apply best practices and technical/business experience to enterprises applications, processes and data.
- Provide guidance as the company evaluates various solutions.
- Work with backend systems integration and Data Warehouse team members to implement integrated data and process flows.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to existing data and process flows.
- Map requirements to proposed and selected solution
- Provide leadership and knowledge to team when appropriate
- 5 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, and evaluating system and business process solutions
- Minimum of 2 years Enterprise Information Management experience
- Proven experience as a team member of successful project implementations related to EIM, and experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect
- At least one successful EIM project
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven Architectural consulting experience in large enterprises and the ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments. .
- Experience in translating business requirements into working solutions using a combination of industry standard configuration and custom development approaches
- Strong problem solving, excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!