San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -122019-4437
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is in need of an experienced Data Governance Analyst Finance for an exciting long term contract opportunity. You will focus on the delivery of high-quality data to support good finance processes and decision-making. You will act as the Enterprise Data Management data stewardship analyst for the finance function during and post ERP migration program.
You will implement financial data governance through the following:
- Conduct business session to discover & document current state business process data model
- Support migration to and adoption of SAP business processes by mapping current data model to SAP data model
- Participate in business requirement sessions and document data migration and transformation business rules
- Deliver change management services to enable adoption of SAP data processes, ensuring continuity of finance operations
- Partner with data quality team to profile current data and find opportunities for data rationalization & quality improvement
- Use data quality analysis to recommend then drive transformation, simplification, and improved control of financial data model in SAP
- Partner with business to support data validation and system acceptance requirements
- Drive definition, adoption, and implementation of enterprise metadata & lineage standards for new SAP data model
- Document and review short term and long term master data and Governance needs based on Business feedback
- Strong communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes based plans, programs and execution
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can work in a highly dynamic environment
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!