San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -012020-4449
Our fast-growing San Francisco/Bay Area based client is in need of a Data Quality Analyst-ERP in San Jose, CA.
- Partner with data governance team to profile current data and find opportunities for data rationalization & content standardization.
- Define, implement, and monitor data quality rules necessary to prepare data for SAP migration
- Deliver change management services to enable adoption of SAP data quality rules, ensuring continuity of finance operations.
- Drive data issue identification, root cause analysis, resolution planning, and execution with business and IT owners
- Support data migration through definition and management of UAT plans to ensure end state quality in SAP
- Provide quality assurance on any data governance & management services delivered by external consulting services.
- Develop and maintain high quality data artifacts throughout the duration of the program (e.g. Data Dictionaries, Data Quality Master Rule Book, Data Lineage Model).
- Define, build and own future state data quality monitoring of SAP driven financial processes
- Establish yourself as the data quality partner to Finance post-SAP deployment, supporting ongoing management and enhancement of data model required to deliver and improve finance operations.
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of business experience with financial operations and reporting processes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data governance, data quality, or data management related practices.
- Ability to engage and communicate at manager level and above to provide clear, concise explanations of data governance concepts, programs and initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in executing data mapping discovery exercises within complex, federated data and system architecture
- Experience translating business data needs into technical language and partnering with IT teams to ensure effective QA / UAT of solution delivery.
- Prior exposure to SOX and similar finance regulations
- Excellent project management skills; Able to state and execute against priorities. Work effectively within an agile environment, using tools like JIRA to prioritize and deliver data related services.
- Implementation experience in building Data Profiling, Data Quality, Data Enrichment jobs, DQ Scorecards using tools such as Talend Studio, SAP BODS, SAP Information Steward
- Experience presenting DQ findings to IT, Business, and Operations Executives
- Experience with NetSuite and /or SAP Order to Cash, Record to Report, Purchase to Pay and Concur T&E data model.
- Experience with SalesForce data model.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!