San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Category: Applications - BI/DW/ETL - Technology
Job Number: JN -022022-4701
Our client a fast-growing life sciences company, has hired Vivo to assist in its search for a Data Warehouse and Integrations Architect to formulate and transform the company s data, data governance and data warehouse. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical ETL planning and design around data integrations and migrations (including technical documentation) and serve as the key Integration expert. This is a work-from-anywhere, direct-hire opportunity
- Develop data integration strategy including the recommendation of middleware, use of staging tables, etc.
- Support and maintain SOX-compliant processes and reporting environment.
- End-to-end data architectural accountability for defining and refining enterprise architecture for data warehousing and business intelligence purposes.
- Create and administer the enterprise-level data warehouse
- Analyze the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and the loading of this data into other database structures
- Review of existing migration tools and recommendations for improving performance of the migration process
- Deliver well-defined data design documentation and data models that guide and inform projects, systems and development teams
- Translate business problems into advanced analytics/data science projects and lead in quantifying the various types of risk and rewards that allow these projects to be prioritized.
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in information systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Anaplan (planning platform) a plus.
- Proficiency in utilizing middleware for data transformation and integrations.
- Minimum of 5 years of advanced technical skills writing APIs.
- Minimum of 5 years of advanced technical skills in SQL Server Database Management.
- High level of experience using SQL Server.
- Excellent skills in database design.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision; take proactive role in executing assignments.
- Exemplary analytical skills and technical writing skills, with great interpersonal skills and ability to interact with associates at all levels of the organization.