San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -042019-4320
Our client, a well-funded technology start-up, has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer well versed in DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration and configuration management to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- Develop, build, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity.
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions.
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues.
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Minimum: 3+ experience in a relevant technical role.
- Experience with DevOps Orchestration/Configuration Management technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible. Ansible preferred.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS or OpenStack.
- Experience with Linux required; experience with Windows Server a plus.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, or Python. Extensive experience with Python preferred.
- CSS, HTML experience
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!