San Mateo Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112023-4833
Our client, in the autonomous driving vehicle space is looking for a DevOps Engineer to support their Identity and Access Management team. The role will include innovating ways to automate identity lifecycle workflows in the enterprise, and improve security posture surrounding access controls to systems across their hybrid environment. This person will work with multiple teams to gather internal requirements and develop solutions to simplify processes for access requests and access reviews, and improve access key management. This is a contract role with a hybrid schedule requirement of 3 days onsite at their Foster City, CA location.
- Azure AD experience
- Expert in Active Directory ACL assignment
- 3+ years of Experience in ACL controls for Linux systems
- Understand identity lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of AWS (AWS CLI scripting expertise)
- 3+ years of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience - Terraform, Bamboo, Salt
- Experienced in Python (Boto3)
- Experienced in Golang
- Deep knowledge with integrating workflows with Hashicorp Vault
- Understanding of Cloud Security principles
- Experienced with Docker, containerization, microservices, ECS, Kubernetes, AWS Cognito
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Work with Developers and Engineers to improve security and fix bugs in existing code while prioritizing stability, security, and simplicity
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams, both technical and non-technical
- Contribute to enhancing the team's technical and organizational culture; serve as a role model to others
- Continuously review and evaluate the cloud security settings/configuration, apply possible enhancements, and propose appropriate security tools
- Define, design and develop pipelines to improve IAM procedures through Terraform deployments
- Propose and implement solutions to unify security policies on-prem and across hybrid Cloud environments
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!