San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Category: Applications - ERP - Technology
Job Number: JN -082022-4752
Our client, a digital cell biology company, has a need for a Dynamics 365 (F&0) Developer/Systems Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time/direct hire opportunity that is fully remote.
- Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance/Supply Chain technical expert and system administrator
- Batch job maintenance and monitoring
- Manage D365 FO security roles
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve D365 FO issues
- Develop custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++, C#, C++
- Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements/upgrades
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes
- Manage and maintain system integrations to other internal and external systems
- Create and maintain documentation of new processes and system implementations. Provide general knowledge sharing with the team
- Other IT-related operations, administration, and maintenance functions as required
- Support production deployments on a biweekly cadence. After-hours work is to be expected, but rare on non-deployment days.
- Help team ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures
- 2+ years of prior experience using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Dynamics design, custom configuration, integration
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Dynamics AX Infrastructure Support, Microsoft Dynamics Deployments.
- Implementations, D365 Upgrades, Migrations, Installation, End-User Training, User Training, IT/Admin Training, Pre and Post Go-Live Support activities
- Be a team player with the ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy learning and possess a commitment to professional development
- Strong work ethic and be personally accountable
- Must be highly motivated, and works well both independently and collaboratively.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Understanding of core ITSM processes and procedures
Nice To Have
- Experience working with Azure Cloud is a plus
- X++, C#, and .Net Development
- LogicApps, API development, and use of integration tools
- Experience with interoperability between D365 FO and SFDC