San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-3747
Our client, a well-funded and super exciting technology start-up, has an immediate need for an Enterprise Storage Engineer to join its San Francisco Peninsula operations. The primary focus of this role will be on the health and maintenance of the company's enterprise storage environment.
- Participate in development of enterprise storage solutions
- Coordinate between infrastructure teams with regard to storage technology deployment/project scheduling
- Maintain the Enterprise storage environment
- Identify and engineer capacity environments
- Implement next gen storage solutions based on enterprise, commodity, and open source hardware and software offerings to provide the most efficient and powerful platforms
- Own NetApp storage and serve as point of contact for the entire organization
- Bachelor s Degree
- Expertise in Active/Passive Enterprise style NAS (NFS and CIFs)
- Proven experience engineering vSphere 6.x (vCenter and ESX)
- Expert-level NetApp experience
- Considerable experience in a multi-tier storage environment
- Ability to work independently with exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Desire and capacity to learn new technologies and drive best practices
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!