San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-3760
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for an Executive Assistant in their San Francisco location for a contract position.
- Calendar management - coordinate all meetings including but not limited to team meetings, offsite meetings, board and committee meetings and meetings with internal business partners across global time zones.
- Own and manage the Legal rhythm of the business, including agenda management, notes, logistics, and follow-ups.
- Conserve executive s time by reading and routing email, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating meetings and greeting guests.
- Manage expense reporting and purchasing.
- Schedule complicated domestic and international travel.
- Maintain organization charts and execute employee and contractor onboarding and off-boarding logistics.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Handle physical mail distribution and coordination.
- Manage the general legal e-mail inbox.
- Arrange for the mailing of various documents as needed.
- Create department updates on the intranet.
- Organize team events including catered lunches and team outings.
- Manage third-party subscriptions and resources, including renewals and memberships.
- Act as a liaison for assigned executives relaying and exchanging information with others including: board members, senior leaders, business clients and other organizations or constituents.
- 5Bachelor s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting and/or reporting to an executive.
- Deep experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, discretion, and independent judgment.
- At least 3 full years of law firm or in-house experience supporting a global Legal organization highly desirable.
- Experience working in-house at a technology/SaaS company strongly preferred
- Familiarity with PC and Mac O/S
- Strong word processing and PowerPoint skills with expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, DocuSign required
- Tech savvy with experience with Scout, NetSuite, Nexonia, ServiceNow, Box and G Suite preferred
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Ability to actively manage projects in a fast-moving, high pressure environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations.
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!