Boulder Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032020-4466
Our fast-growing high-tech client is in need of a Facilities Coordinator in their Boulder, CO location for a long-term contract with the possibility of conversion.
Catering, Janitorial, Security, Landlord/building maintenance, etc.
- Partner with vendors to ensure vendor service expectations are met, including but not limited to:
- Host onsite events for the office to keep the environment fun and engaging.
- Work closely with the Sr. Coordinator on day to day needs to keep the office efficient and running smoothly.
- Coordinate all desk assignments and small moves.
- Set up new hire desks with supplies and verify all furniture/equipment is present/operational.
- Order office supplies (stocking of office supplies and placing orders of what is required) auditing the receipt and billing.
- Conduct frequent pulse check walk throughs of office to help maintain consistency of (positive) work environment.
- Work closely with the IT team to support onsite presentations.
- Assist Facilities team with large office moves and restacks.
- Assist with maintaining facilities seat assignments.
- Assist with office supply checks.
- Research and resolve problems related to facilities/operations.
- Cover front desk occasionally
- Respond to ServiceNow tickets.
- Ad hoc projects & activities as they arise.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook, G-Suite.
- Experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities.
- Enjoy working with a fun, diverse team.
- Feel comfortable keeping a watchful eye of every visitor who enters the building.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.