San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032023-4796
Our client, a global technology leader, is in need of and ISV solutions Architect to improve their technology stack and to improve their advanced cloud solutions
- Identify and prioritize use cases for demand generation activities.
- Define Reference Architecture for the identified/assigned solution and device the potential business model and tools to make it commercial.
- Help extended team understand the underlying strategy, value proposition and technical needs as you work with the cross-functional team working on use cases/solutions
- Collaborate with other members of the larger team including Product Managers, BU solution architects, account executives and business stakeholders to solve complex problems in uncertain environments using a combination of their domain knowledge and your skills.
- Perform research, brainstorm solutions, and help guide product direction. Balance opportunities and business needs while driving near term results and keeping stakeholders aligned and supportive of long term objectives
- Assist a team of solution architects and field systems engineers responsible for GTM execution to identify co-sell opportunities
- Work with the Marketing organization to create Demos and PoCs that showcase the overall value proposition
- Apply your Solution Architect skills across various BU's products, supporting outcomes that can only be achieved through a combined effort to create Better Together offerings with AWS
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Native Applications.
- Participate in all aspects of large-scale distributed systems architecture projects through requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, and production.
- Strong knowledge with virtualization technologies and converged infrastructure stack across server, storage, and networking, including containers (K8s) is a must.
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes, prior experience in design, deploy and maintain Kubernetes infrastructure
- Strong knowledge in AWS services including but not limited to ECS, EKS, RDS, EC2, S3, Fargate, Lambda etc
- Experience with tools such as Helm, Ansible, Kafka, Terraform, Spinnaker, Elasticsearch
- Knowledge with the CICD pipeline and continuous integration practices
- Experience in programming, system integration using one or more of the following: Perl, Python, or advanced Shell scripting
- Instrument Infrastructure as Code Tooling, Terraform, with highly resilient and scalable design practices
- Knowledge of SD WAN
- Experience in creating API driven E2E solutions
- Domain expertise on VMware technologies (Tanzu, Carbon Black), and OpenStack is highly preferred.
Expected hourly pay range
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.