Phoenix Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-3813
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Procurement Administrator/Asset Manager in its Phoenix, AZ location for a long-term contract position. The successful candidate will primarily support and manage IT purchasing logistics.
- Manage warehoused stock of equipment and peripherals to ensure it is available when and where required
- Track and update team on status of the order
- Research shipments and options
- Review invoices to verify charges
- Liaison between vendor and IT
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience with IT procurement and logistics
- Understand laptop configurations so the best asset is provided to the end user
- Must be able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Technology Savvy
- Excel Guru
- Strong work ethic
- Pro-active thinker
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!