Job Number: JN -082018-3765
Our leading manufacturing client, who makes some of the coolest components for the best-known companies, is looking for a few IT Business Systems Analysts to join their team to participate in a 5 year + implementation project that will bring Oracle EBS suite to numerous global sites.
Up to 20%-25% of travel will be required
- Effectively translate business requirements into reporting solutions
- Understand technical knowledge enough to write and maintain technical documentation
- Consistently work on complex solutions that require expertise data analysis and evaluation of business cases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Support ongoing enhancements to the E-Business Suite
- Test data solutions, mapping and data definitions
- Respond to issues and questions within technical troubleshooting reports
- Act as a liaison between business teams and IT
- Lead meetings with various levels of internal and external customers
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in Manufacture/Purchasing
- BA./BS degree or equivalent technical training
- Successfully supported a new Oracle implementation
- Working experience with Oracle EBS R12
- Experience with the following modules within EBS; Purchasing, Planning, Cost Management and Manufacturing
- Proven experience with writing clear, thorough and concise documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical groups
- Experience with coordinating various tasks within the team
- Experience with negotiating solutions across different functions
Nice to Have:
- Project management experience
- Oracle Certified
- SQL knowledge
- Experience working with other Oracle EBS modules
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!