Dallas Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -052019-4356
Our client, a Fast Growing Corporate Mobility organization, is looking for an IT Helpdesk Analyst to join its Dallas, TX operations.
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on technical matters
- Provide level 1 technical support and incident management service desk functions
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems
- Performs maintenance and repair services
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
- 3+ years of desktop support, customer support and/or helpdesk experience
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Operating Systems
- 3+ years experience with end-user support process for desktops and laptops (first-call resolution, problem tracking via automated, prioritize work request)
- 1+years of printer management, including physical replacement, network programming and device set up (ability to lift at least 25lbs)
- 3+ years working knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, Terminal Servers, Group Policy and/or related technologies
- 3+ years Office productivity applications, email clients, Citrix clients and various other applications
- Working knowledge of O365, Microsoft365 and Azure cloud services
- Enjoys working with people
- Prides themselves in providing excellent customer service
- Team player
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!